Mission statement – Aiming high in all that we do
School vision – Chelmondiston School, working and learning collaboratively
to secure pupils’ futures and dreams
- To be a friendly, caring and welcoming school with an uncompromising commitment to nurture each child’s uniqueness.
- To provide a creative, dynamic and rich curriculum that inspires curiosity and challenges children so they strive to be the best that they can be.
- To ensure pupils feel valued, invested and enabled to take risks and embrace challenge.
- To uphold Christian values and encourage each pupil to develop a deep and lasting thirst for learning.
- For pupils to develop empathy, compassion and a sense of moral responsibility towards each other, our community and an ever-changing world.