Welcome to the School Uniform page.
School Dress Code
Children are expected to follow the school dress code. School sweatshirts and cardigans are available to buy from school at a cost of £9.50 & £11 respectively. We also sell P.E. T-shirts at a cost of £4.50. Sweatshirts, T-shirts, Book Bags & Caps are usually in stock and held at school but Cardigans have to be ordered via the school office. Other items may be selected from the list below:
- Navy Blue/Black/Dark Grey trousers
- Plain blue/white polo shirt
- School sweatshirt (mentioned above)
- Dark coloured (preferably black), sensible shoes
- Dark plain socks
- Navy blue/black trousers or full length leggings
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore
- Plain blue/white blouse or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy blue jumper/cardigan
- Summer dress - blue & white
- Dark coloured (preferably black) sensible shoes with a low heel
- Dark or white plain socks
- Plain blue hairbands
- Long hair must always be tied back
Children are allowed to wear a watch but no wristbands, rings, necklaces, bracelets or any such items. Earrings (pierced only) should be small, plain gold or silver studs only.
P.E. and Games
We prefer children to wear a school PE shirt which can be purchased from us for £4.50.
Other items required are:
Key Stage 1
- Shorts (preferably navy blue)
- change of socks
- One-piece swimming costume for girls, trunks for boys
- Swimming hat
Key Stage 2
- Trainers or plimsolls (please note high-sided 'designer' trainers are inappropriate for PE)
- Track suit (optional extra)
- Shorts (not Bermuda or similar length)
- Football socks or a spare pair of ordinary socks
- One-piece swimming costume for girls, trunks for boys (not Bermuda shorts)
- Swimming hat
Children should have a complete change of clothes for all PE lessons. This kit should be brought into school on a Monday morning and remain in school for the week. Long hair must be tied back for PE lessons and earrings removed. If your child cannot remove their own earrings, this must be done before they come to school in the morning.
We strongly recommend you buy a book bag, which cost £6.00, as this is the easiest way to bring books, dinner money, letters etc to and from school. We also sell sun hats at a cost of £4.50
Please ensure that all clothing worn in school is clearly named.