Welcome to the School Uniform page.
School Dress Code - School Sweatshirts, Cardigans, PE T-shirts & Book Bags can be ordered and paid for online with C and D uniform Solutions. When on their website, hover over 'school shops' and select Chelmondiston. A list of items for sale will be displayed for you to choose and pay for. Alternatively please use the link below:
Other items may be selected from the list below:
- Navy blue/black/dark grey trousers
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore
- Plain blue/white polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey, black or white plain socks
- Sensible shoes (no heels)
- Summer: blue and white gingham dress
Children are allowed to wear a watch but no wristbands, rings, necklaces, bracelets or any such items. Earrings (pierced only) should be small, plain gold or silver studs - with only one stud in each lobe.
P.E. Kit (all clearly named)
- Blue school PE t-shirt (preferably with school logo)
- Plimsolls or trainers (not high sided ones)
- Shorts (preferably navy blue/black)
- Tracksuit/ jogging bottoms and sweatshirt for colder days. These should be plain grey or navy, without large branded names/logos.
- change of socks
Swimming: (all clearly named)
- One-piece swimming costume for girls, trunks for boys
- Swimming hat
Children should have a complete change of clothes for all PE lessons. This kit should be brought into school on a Monday morning and remain in school for the week. Long hair must be tied back for PE lessons and earrings removed. If your child cannot remove their own earrings, this must be done before they come to school in the morning.
We strongly recommend you buy a book bag, which cost £6.50, as this is the easiest way to bring books, letters etc to and from school. These are available on C and D Uniform Solution's website, as mentioned above. We also sell sun hats at a cost of £4. These are not currently available on the website but can be purchased directly from school.
Currently, due to Covid 19 restrictions, pupils should come to school in their PE kit on their PE days.