- Navy blue/black/dark grey trousers
- Navy blue, black or dark grey tailored shorts
- Navy blue, black or dark grey skirt, skort or pinafore
- Plain light blue or white polo shirt
- royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey, black or white plain socks
- Sensible black shoes (no heels)
- black, navy or dark grey plain tights
- blue and white gingham dress/skirt/skort
All uniform must be clearly named.
The only items above that can be purchased with the school logo are the blue sweat shirt and cardigan. Please see the information below about where these can be bought. All other items can be purchased at supermarkets or online. Please note that our PTA collects used uniform that is in good condition. This is sold at some PTA events through out the year.
Where can our school uniform with our logo be purchased?
School Sweatshirts, Cardigans, PE T-shirts & Book Bags can be ordered and paid for online with C and D uniform Solutions. When on their website, hover over 'school shops' and select Chelmondiston. A list of items for sale will be displayed for you to choose and pay for. Alternatively please use the link below:
Long hair (ie shoulder length) must be tied back at all times. Hair should be clipped or tied back so that it doesn't fall over a pupil's eyes. Hair should be a natural hair colour.
Children are allowed to wear a watch but no wristbands, rings, necklaces, bracelets or any such items. Smart watches are not permitted. Earrings (pierced only) should be small, plain gold or silver studs - with only one stud in each lobe.
P.E. Kit (all clearly named)
- Royal blue plain PE t-shirt (preferably with school logo)
- trainers (sports and not fashion ones and not high sided ones)
- Shorts (navy blue/black/grey)
- Tracksuit/ jogging bottoms and sweatshirt for colder days. These should be plain navy/black/grey, without writing/branded names/logos.
- change of socks
Children come to school in PE kit on PE days.
They will need spare socks and footwear for inside in case the grass is damp.
Swimming: (all clearly named)
- One-piece swimming costume / trunks
- Swimming hat
Long hair must be tied back for PE lessons and earrings removed. If your child cannot remove their own earrings, this must be done before they come to school in the morning.
For non-uniform days (e.g. fundraising ones) children must wear sensible clothes that they can run and play in at break. eg no strappy or cropped tops, heeled shoes or extra jewellery.
We strongly recommend that child have a book bag, which cost £6.50, as this is the easiest way to bring books, letters etc to and from school. These are available on C and D Uniform Solution's website, as mentioned above. We also sell sun hats at a cost of £4. These are not currently available on the website but can be purchased directly from school.